Our unique GPS truck tracking and Trailer Location Unit (Model TLU-300) allows you to easily monitor the location of your truck trailers and shipping containers in real-time – using a small, simple, and highly efficient device with world-wide coverage 24 hours a day.
Even in limited phone service locations and disaster areas, the device will still operate to give you the control you need for truck trailer tracking. Simply attach it to the truck trailer using either high bonding adhesive, screws, or mounting brackets (for roll-off containers). If needed, we can also provide optional custom mounting brackets.
Our breadth and depth of knowledge of the GPS Truck Tracking and Asset Tracking markets ensures that we will always deliver a solution that is easy to use and includes just the features that you need.
TLU 300 Key Features
- Internet real time tracking
- Worldwide coverage
- Quick installation using either industrial adhesives or screw mounts
- Total packaged solution requires no harnesses, no external power and no external antenna
- Messaging cost reduction mode: reduced satellite messaging if asset remains in same location
- Hardware on/off feature allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality
- Up to 12 different reporting times
- Interval or 24 hour operation mode
- Alternate reporting scheduling
- Low battery message
- Motion Sensor/Vibration parameter and scheduling
- Contact closure parameters
- Diagnostic messages
Low-Cost Battery Replacement
Unlike other trailer tracking or truck tracking GPS devices that use expensive custom batteries costing $50.00 to $100.00, the TLU 300 operates on just four (4) 1.5v Lithium ‘AA’ batteries. When the time comes, battery replacement is fast, inexpensive and easy.
Update Plans (Please call to select & order update plans)
|2 Update Per Day||2 Updates Per Day||3 Updates Per Day|