To get the Smart Fleet Track mobile app: Go to the App Store on your Smart Phone and search for “Perigee Mobile”. Download the app and follow the onscreen instructions. The App is FREE
Easy to use – no additional cost.
The Fleet Track Mobile application is an exiting new feature that is compatible with Android and iOs devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch).
With the Fleet Track Mobile application, you can see key information on your smart phone about your drivers anytime, anywhere. With 24/7 access, Google maps and Street view capability managing your fleet has never been easier.
- Know where your vehicles are
- Receive violation alerts
- Monitor speeding, idling habits and productivity
- Locate closest driver for better customer service
Fleet Track GPS seamlessly integrates robust dispatch functionality. Other solutions allow you to dispatch jobs one at a time. With Fleet Track, you can store and send up to 30 days of dispatch instructions. Fleet Track also supports two-way messaging with drivers, who must respond to each request you send. And it gives you full visibility into jobs that employees have deleted, preventing “miscommunication” about expectations.
Fleet Track GPS supports better business decisions. With Fleet Track’s web dashboard, it’s easy to view in-the-moment and historical information about the performance of your ﬂeet. Through customizable reports, you can monitor employee, vehicle, and overall productivity. You can identify and address recurring issues. You can even track vehicle maintenance — helping ensure that preventative service is performed as scheduled.
Fleet Track GPS pays for itself. Used properly, Fleet Track empowers you to save signiﬁcantly on insurance premiums, fuel and overtime costs, and vehicle repairs. It also enables you to increase productivity and enhance customer satisfaction. In other words, this solution typically pays for itself within a matter of months.
Features and Benefits:
- Real time, web based with 2 minute updates
- Smaller than a credit card
- Heartbeats allow you to see if your vehicle is reporting even if the vehicle has not moved
- Automatic alerts notification for speeding, excessive idling, maintenance, movement after hours
- Up to the minute reporting including current location, previous stops, route history, speed, mileage by state
- Refrigerated temperature monitoring
- Optional Sensor to monitor specific events.
- Summary of miles driven daily, weekly, monthly allowing you to measure gas use.
- 3-D Google Earth Mapping
- Filter option allows you to view only vehicles that are: moving, idling, or stopped
- Garmin Integration for 2-way driver messaging, route dispatching and turn-by-turn instructions
- Increase driver productivity while enhancing customer service
- Better measure, monitor, and manage fleet performance
- Reduce operating expenses- including fuel costs, overtime pay, and insurance premiums
- Enhance safety and reduce liability