Concerned if your teenager is driving recklessly or wondering about where they are going? Wondering if your employees are using your vehicles for personal use Need a travel history of your limos, taxis, buses, or other commercial vehicles? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need the Track Key.
The Track Key is a small, pocket sized device that receives signals from the twenty-four Department of Defense satellites orbiting the earth. The internal computer accurately determines the location of the device within 2.5 meters and records this data every second. With this data and the included software, you can accurately determine where a person traveled, how fast they drove, where they stopped and for how long. The recorded data from the Track Key can be displayed over a street map, satellite images or in a text report.
Track Key can be placed inside, outside and even underneath a vehicle. The strong magnet mounts allows for instant mounting. Track Key is also waterproof so you don’t have to worry about the elements.
- 42 hours of battery life*
- No ongoing monthly fees
- Displays location, date, and time of every stop.
- Track Key runs on just 2 AAA batteries. Average battery life of 2 weeks with standard Alkaline batteries, 3 weeks with Lithium batteries. Battery life depends on hours driven per day. Above calculations are determined with 2 hours of driving per day.
- Requires 2 AAA Batteries
- Weatherproof ABS Plastic Housing
- Simple, Magnetic Mounting
- Includes mapping & software
- Available to use anywhere in the world
- Size: 1.46″ X 3.80″ X 1.34″
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.